Friday, November 5, 2010

{friday faves} menu

happy friday!!
chalkboards, brown paper bags and a little bit of kraft paper can go a long way when it comes to menu displays. i cannot express how much i love these and they would work so well for your wedding or your next dinner party.  feeling a bit crafty? i found some cute menu templates that you can print at home. 
1. kraft paper menu {style me pretty} 2. brown paper bag menu {jolie jolie design}
3. chalkboard menu {sunday suppers}
4. menu template {two brunettes via ruffled5. lavender printable menu template {nonpareil magazine}
6. printable menu {martha stewart weddings} 7. menu wheel {design sponge}

are you planning on using menu display or cards at your wedding?

15 comments :

  1. They are all lovely, but #1 is really charming. We love when really simple items can look so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!! these are all so beautiful!!! i had individual menus and loved them so much... can't wait to share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THESE ARE AMAZING. I love the fun buffet dinner spread with the chalkboard. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 100% with you on this one!!!! ... as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore these options... no 1 is utterly gorgeous!!! I wish more people did menus.... such a great addition to the table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! A beautiful grouping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love #2 and #7! some people are just too darn creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful collection and so perfect for the season! I particularly love that harvest table with the chalkboard. Must steal!

    Cheers!
    Hope Ava

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a huge fan of chalkboards! And I love the lavender set up too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That menu wheel is a ridiculously awesome idea!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love going to restaurants and seeing the fancy menus...my fave is the one from Laduree...they actually make sure they get them back! My fave of this set is #1. It just seems so rustic yet chic. Hope you have a great weekend my friend xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chalkboard menu displays for. the. win!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished