Friday, October 28, 2011

{happy friday} boo


Can you guess who still doesn't have a Halloween costume? Me! Yesterday, I scoured around a party store to see what was left and there was no way in hell that I would pick any of them. That's what I get for procrastinating!!  I had basically two choices either get the Foofa custume {the pink thing? from yo gabba gabba} or the sexy hot dog costume.  Enough said! So clearly I left the store empty handed {ok not so empty, I grabbed some candy for the ride home} lol . So, friends do you have any last minute costume ideas?
   
favorite links of the week...
{p.s.} Don't forget to enter the {GIVEAWAY} going on now!! 

Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. OK, so I LOVE those Halloween printables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your costume search!! look around your closet and get creative.. i once went as paddington the bear for a lit themed party (i had a toggle coat and rain boots... found a little suit case). xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out What The Frock- she has some great ideas on there! http://www.what-the-frock.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday - good luck finding a costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If need be I'm going to throw on one of my mom's old prom dresses, make my hair all curly, and be a princess at the Trunk or Treat I'm helping with on Sunday. That's something easy to put together last minute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have no costume yet either!! i'm probably going to do regis and kelly with pat, but still don't know :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sexy hotdog- amazing! i am going as black swan, but a procrastinator like you, i still have to get some parts to it! have a great weekend, chris! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh I don't have one either. I need to get on the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Chris... now I'm singing Justin Bieber's song ... and since my 4 year old niece is a big fan... anyway beautiful round up of goodies this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin