Thursday, February 2, 2012

{shoot} fun & quirky love

You are going to love this quickly love shoot. It's super fun and colorful.  Magdalena, the lovely that styled this shoot shared her thoughts with us. "I love vespas and the whole 50’s  to 60’s area..... Therefore I collaborated with Joseph K Muscat Photography on creating just that.... a fun and quirky shoot. We found Scott whose passion is to restore old vespas and he provided us with one of his beauties.  From there I used some of my own vintage suitcases and cameras to incorporate that feeling and era.  I picked a funky pink paisley print fabric that was used in the bow tie, headband and in the sweater pin. As well as some new “vintage” frames.  All the clothing are modern but have that feeling of quirky and vintage feeling. 
For the picnic we used a “cake” of donuts with a bunting from the same fabric and some pink soda sipped thru straws. I love the fact that one of the donuts middle was shaped like a heart it was a great addition to the shoot." 
{Styling and prop styling} Oh So Chic Celebrations    
{Vespa} Kewl Scooters   
{Eye glasses} Boo Eyewear

{Bowtie, head band and the rosett pins} Sonia Kalcic
{Straws} Billiant Bash 

13 comments :

  1. This is darling! I love their cute, white Vespa and donut tower!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adoring her lacy cami!!! such a cute shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness - so adorable! i love every single photo so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Amazing pictures! I love the emotions and mood captured here!

    Posted a link to this on my facebook :-) Hope its okay

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww!!! the last picture is sooooo nice :X:X love this couple

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished