Wednesday, November 21, 2012

{#201} autumn warmth

 As winter is begin to slowly approach, I'm trying my hardest to soak in as much autumn goodness as I can. I'm still not ready to let go of my warm caramels and cozy browns just yet. Today's inspiration board has all of my favorite things...a gorgeous palette, delicious treats and leaves me with a wonderful sense of warmth. 

colors | caramel, cream, weathered wood
photos | chapel {laced in weddings} menu {} favors {gabriel ryan} books {oh hello friend} hunter boots {seasonal love} centerpiece {tec petaja} bouquet {kate murphy photography} caramel apples {martha stewart weddings} tied utensils



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Just so lovely...I am a big carmel fan. Love the color, love the taste. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    Fresh Jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin