Friday, September 17, 2010

{friday faves} sheet music

happy friday!!!
this week i spotted sheet music used as a table runner while reading my daily reads and i immediately thought it was genius!! sheet music could be a great alternative to any paper crafts or diy projects for weddings. i especially love the idea of decoupaging a old buffet or dresser with sheet music and using it for a cake table or favor display. do you love this idea as well? check out some more ways sheet music can be used. 
1.  place card {vintage twee}
2. cones {once wed}
3. decoupaged table {miss mustard seed} 
4. sheet music ball {living with lindsay}
5. sheet music {jose villa}
6. sheet music runner {the brides cafe}
7. moss heart {country living}
8. pinata {ruffled}

what composer, artist or song would you use in your sheet music?

17 comments :

  1. who knew there was so much you could do with sheet music!?! Amazing finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous and sentimental. My grandfather was an incredible pianist and I have books of his old sheet music. One of these days I'll make something fund out of them; these are all great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chris....LOVE this. So many wonderful things to do with sheet music! Great round up of pictures!!!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used the sheet music table runner in my Favs today too - don't you love that? Great group of images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is being added to my list of good ideas. Love the idea of sheet music table runners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my GOODNESS NUMBER 6. Chris, OH MY GOODNESS NUMBER 6! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice detailed touch - especially if the happy couple has a real connection to music!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG i love this!!!!!!That centerpiece with succulents and music sheets = Heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love sheet music used in weddings
    i already have some examples similar in my inspiration file
    great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this idea so much! So innovative and utterly elegant! Have a super weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this. So simple and elegant. Oh ya, and I'd use Beethoven ;).

    ReplyDelete
  12. you KNOW i love the sheet music idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow wow wow wow! what an amazing idea! i'm beside myself excited right now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prettiness GALORE!! My favorite is the 1st one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful idea. I love the sheet music rose used as a name tag. So many great ideas. I can see a music lover incorporating many of these ideas into a shower, party or other celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love sheet music!! I used it to make paper rosettes/pinwheels. These ideas are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished