Thursday, August 25, 2011

{#166} boardwalk bride

{colors} cotton candy pink, buttercup & pale blue
{description} I'm continuing share with you some inspiration boards that I recently created for some blogger friends. Today's board was first seen on {Wild & Precious} a few weeks ago.  Being a Jersey girl my summers are usually spent going down the shore walking down the boardwalk, people watching while munching on some of my favorite treats like salt water taffy and cotton candy. I wanted the board to have a bit of a retro feel with soft shades of pastels which makes for a perfect summer palette for all you boardwalk brides.  
{photos} assorted candy {rebecca thuss} milk bottles/straws {cindy chae} coconut cupcake {somewhere splendid} blue dress {from me to you} pennant banner {martha stewart weddings} paper flower bouquet {kim le photography} cotton candy {martha stewart weddings} ferris wheel/kiss {one love photo} ticket roll cake {martha stewart weddings}

11 comments :

  1. This has me yearning for summer!! Pure girly fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ that cupcake and I need to have a meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such sweet colors. love anything pastel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely colors!!! Just love!!

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous selection I'm kidnapping you and making you recreate all of this in London town for me! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this board and palette! And I love the shopping list to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This board is absolutely perfect! The colors, the images... I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the theme of the amusement park...it is so fun and unique. As a Jersey girl myself all it needs is some salt water taffy and the wedding would be perfect haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. My. Goodness. LOVE love love this board!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely sea green dress :) Nice pics !!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished