Friday, September 30, 2011

happy friday

Hi friends! I can't believe that tomorrow is October. Seriously where did the year go? It's starting to finally feel like autumn. Leaves are beginning to fall and I'm taking too many frequent trips to Sarbucks for my pumpkin spice latte fix.  Since I don't have any Friday links for you this week {I know, I'm a bad blogger} I thought I would share some of my favorite autumn posts from last year in case you missed them.  Hopefully things will get back to normal next week. Hope you have a great weekend! 

9 comments :

  1. What beautiful posts! We're still waiting for autumn here. But your past posts get me in the mood for cooler weather and now I have a serious craving for pumpkin spice latte. Have a lovely weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your links...so cozy and fall-like! :)
    xo
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss one of our favorite bloggers, have a nice weekend... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a fabulous blogger-go enjoy the fall this weekend! I miss it-SF has been positively sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, it's SO hard to believe it's already October :) So crazy!!

    xo, chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, this is the last day of Sept. I can't believe it. I love the fall picture, even though it doesn't feel like fall here in the Houston area. We are still in the 90's, warm and no rain. The only thing that seems different here is that the days are getting shorter. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a super weekend.... take some time out for you xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaaaaaaay fall! have a wonderful weekend lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished