Wednesday, April 14, 2010

{cakes} candy shoppe

i'm loving these candy inspired wedding fun and colorful.
being a jersey girl i especially like the salt water taffy one.
which one is your favorite?
rock candy, candy button, salt water taffy, and gumball cake via {here}
jelly bean and black licorice cake via {here}


  1. I vote for the gumball one! So cheerful and fun.

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. candy cakes! great twist on regular cakes.

  4. what a great collection! I love it! I think the candy dot one is my favorite!

    Kim @
    party inspiration

  5. I have never been a candy button fan (snack-wise) but they sure do look cool on that cake!
    And that rock candy one totally caught my eye!
    these are SO cute!

  6. I love the gumball one...the blown sugar balls on the top are awesome :)

  7. These cakes are so fun! I love all the colors and the bows on the salt water taffy and licorice are so adorable!

  8. Love the creativity of these cakes! My favorite is the gumball one - makes me feel like a kid, and I want to take off the candy balls to play with them :-)


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished