Monday, May 10, 2010

{#87} lily of the valley inspiration board

{season} spring
{colors} green, burlap, cream linen
{description} more and more i'm loving the idea of small and intimate backyard weddings. to celebrate may i choose to use lily of the valley. these delicate bell shaped flowers are one of my favorites and perfect to create a simple centerpiece or bridal bouquet. keeping the color palette muted and mostly white adds sophistication to this casual wedding.
{photos} outdoor table {inspiration only by pia} wedding dress {lela rose} cake {martha stewart weddings} wine bottle {country living} lily of the valley bouquet {aaron deelesie} lily of the valley centerpiece {martha stewart weddings} rustic alter {style me pretty} hanging lilies {martha stewart weddings} cheese platter {wedding style guide}

9 comments :

  1. Love the sage green, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the green. and the hanging lilies are my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress and cake are fabulous! Actually, the whole thing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is SO sophisticated and soft and pretty! i LOVE all the white and some green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green is my favorite color - these photos capture the hue beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cake is TOO much! I am pretty much in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular. I think this might be one of my favorites...that is until the next one you do! Reminds me of Italy - what I wouldn't give to get married there.

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lily of the valley was my sorority flower in college & you just gave me a new found appreciation of it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished