Tuesday, May 18, 2010

{#89} under the big top inspiration board

{colors} mustard yellow, red, brown
{description} how fun is this board? i was inspired by anthropologie’s vintage circus catalog i spotted a few months back. to achieve the big top feel - using a old barn draped with flowing fabric for your venue with old fashion candy buffet, balloons and garland. vintage circus posters can make perfect backdrops for photo booth - everything you need for a charming and whimsical wedding.
{photos} yellow dress/grape juice {project wedding} wedding dress {sarah seven} red pick up {sweet paul} groom {susan stripling} cake {sweet paul} bouquet {rebecca thuss} tent {the knot} donut holes {hello lucky} heart garland, circus shoot {anthropologie} couple {once wed}

9 comments :

  1. Love the inspiration!! ... balloons, garlands & an old barn??? My kind of wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picnic in the pickup truck? I totally love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING the donut hole bags!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!!! that anthropologie circus shoot has been one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this board one of my fav themes!! Love the heart banner snad donut hole bags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute and more cute! Great board!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and inspirational board! My favorite is that heart garland.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How am I just now seeing this!? This is my dream! Love you and your fabulous boards!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished