Monday, August 9, 2010

guess who's back

yep it's me...how's everyone doing? 
 it's so good to be bloggin' again...as much as i missed everyone it was really good to take a little time for myself and step away from the computer.  so while i tackle my crazy inbox, rummage through my twitter & facebook and dip into my daily reads... i'm going to leave you with a destination board i created a few months back for megan at {forget me knot weddings}. have a great day!

{destination} palm springs, ca
{colors} mint green, pale pink, sweet yellow
{photos} ring pillows {martha stewart weddings} shoes {jose villa} succulent hair accessory {stephanie williams} jars {pottery barn} ace hotel & swin club {our labor of love} pom pom garland {dolci odille} pick up truck {union photography} tablescape {martha stewart weddings} bouquet {housemartin} succulent favors {martha stewart weddings} wedding cakes {jordan ferney} mismatched bridesmaid's dresses {raya carlisle}

{p.s}
 i want to send out a huge virtual hug to kristi { luna & chloe weddings },  sofia + andre { brancoprata }
 kate { ruby & willow },  suzy aka bird { dog n' bird },  lydia { ever ours }, and aileen + ellen  {love & lavender} for guest blogging while i was away... thank you all so much!! 

15 comments :

  1. all i can say is that ..... I REALLY REALLY MISSED YOU SWEETIE... and your amazing boards ;)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back with a bang! This is all too lovely for words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back and better than ever!! Everything about this post is divine and delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back!!! great guest bloggers but we missed you! (love that bouquet on this board - the mixture of textures and colors is amazing!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh! i am head over heels in love with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! We hope you had a refreshing time away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad your back!...and with a stunning board! Hope you get a good start to your week and catch up well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome back and thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEAH, your back!!! Welcome home...you were missed! And not only are you back...but you're wowing me again with you boards!!! And a big virtual hug back at you...for allowing me the opportunity!!!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors of this board and glad you are back. Missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Sweetie I missed you and of course so did everyone else. Hope you had a great time and rested. I missed your boards, too. Kristi sent you a virtual hug, and I will send you a virtual kiss!! Glad to have you back...and the board LINDO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to have you back and of course I just love this board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WELCOME BACK!!! thanks so much for letting me be a part of the fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prettiest colours and board, a break can do wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so in love with this board... I want to throw an afternoon tea in this palette with pretty flowers and pretty details like the flower garland. Beautiful!

    Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished