Tuesday, September 21, 2010

{engagement} johanna + sven

love today’s engagement session by marianne of {marianne taylor photography}...not only is the lighting beautiful but i also love how the couple is so relaxed and enjoying a afternoon picnic in richmond park with delicious rhubarb pie and belgian raspberry beer. there were actually times that they thought the shoot was never going to happen because of several obstacles they were forced to reschedule but the shoot finally happened and i think the end result is perfect. 

The couple currently live in london but are planning to marry in finland next year.
congrats to johanna + sven!!

to see more of this romantic picnic visit marianne's blog {here}

14 comments :

  1. These pictures are adorable!! I love the concept, how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet through and through - and totally fall fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely session - from their outfits to the setting, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CINNABUNS!!! I love everything about this session. I'm featuring a wedding by Marianne soon and I've been saving it for the perfect day. She's just AMAZEBALLS. I love everything she does; she's abso-fab. Great post, today, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cozy and so perfect! I love the cinna-buns...I wonder if they shared it? I love autumn, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable couple and shoot! Love the cozy setting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Marianne Taylor's work!! She always brings out the best in every picture she takes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm such a sucker for Marianne Taylor's work. I'm absolutely delighted to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A styled e-sesh done right! Not too much, but juuuust enough! :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the rings on the strawberries, so unique and different. Great images

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was worth visiting your blog and I have bookmarked your blog. Hope to visit again
    werkbladen

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished