Tuesday, December 14, 2010

{#125} a mountain wedding

{season} winter
{colors} red, brown, gray
{description} ahh the great outdoors...who doesn't love being surrounded by birch trees, the mountains and fresh air. it makes for a perfect setting for a rustic winter wedding. try to keep from using a ton of fresh flowers due to the chilly weather instead use pine cones, candles and lanterns for your decor. 
{photos} lantern {elizabeth anne design} boots and antlers & candles {eva lindh}  trunk seating {martha stewart weddings}  red barn, centerpiece {dandelion ranch} red coat {madame cupcake} lanterns {apartment therapy} wine and chocolates  {martha stewart weddings} pine cone bouquet {brides}

20 comments :

  1. So pretty! Loving this board...puts me in the mood for hot cocoa and listening to Christmas music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Especially that pinecone bouquet! What a great board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you know I love any mountain inspired wedding theme - and a cozy winter mountain wedding even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to hold some of kind of party in that red barn, and only in the winter. That image and setting are the definition of perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If someone has a wedding based off this board, please add me to the guest list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolates and wine! mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love and wish i had a red barn like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! And to think I didn't want a winter wedding. If I had seen this, I may have changed my mind. :) That red barn in the snow is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my...these choices are fantastic. I love that barn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those log seats are off-the-scale awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It all makes me want to curl up on the couch and just snuggle by the fire :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning. I'm with Kim-it makes me want to get cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That pinecone bouquet is insane!! Love it... I love the whole board, it's so inviting!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished