Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{#158} all-american bbq

{colors} crimson, mustard, denim 
{description} It must be summer because I'm craving some good old fashion BBQ and with Fourth of July fastly approaching wouldn't a BBQ themed be so appropriate? I choose a bright palette of primary colors to add a touch of kitsch to the event especially if your going to have a big event such as a wedding or a birthday party during a holiday weekend why not allow your guest to kick back and relax. 
{photos} couple {from me to you} cherry pie {country living} poppies & billy balls bouquet {poppies & posies via design sponge} burger skewer {peach & pearl} cone toss {brides} bride/camper {tec petaja} billy balls centerpiece {tyler branch photo} bottles {style guide} picnic table {country living}

19 comments :

  1. What a vividly images.... Yellow and Lovely red...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think 'America' when I see this!! Lovely and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - those little pies are so fun! This is perfect for Summer and the upcoming 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this inspiration board! It's bursting with festivity beauty, whimsy and life! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute- it's a perfect combination of colors and favorite things from summer! Those pies look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this - absolutely perfect for summer. Loving the billy balls centerpiece and those pies look beautiful and delish, yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this board! And, it's making me really excited for the bbq we are hosting over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. After seeing this board, I want to celebrate the 4th of July!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this!! Especially those little pies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is seriously making me so excited for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the billy ball and daisies basket!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow pretty much want to be there right now. Beautiful pics.
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. such an unexpected color combo that goes so perfectly together for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so perfect. love the pop of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun + perfectly patriotic! xo, chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now I am excited for the 4th!!! yeeee hawww!! Awesome board Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Goodness this is makes me want to jump right into my boots and start decorating in red, white and blue!!! All in the most fabulous way of course ;-))) Wow, such a perfect all american bbq board! The pies, the outfits, the flowers...love it all!!!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished