Thursday, July 21, 2011

até breve

Well, I'm off for a much needed vacation. I'm a bit stressed because I haven't finished packing and my bag already exceeds the weight limit. Ah! What am I going to do? Can I survive with three pairs of shoes? Doubt it!   I'm heading to the motherland for a few weeks but have no fear because I rounded up some ah-mazing friends to keep you company while I'm away.  The guest posts will begin on Monday and I'm certain you're going to love them as much as I do.  I'll try my best to keep you updated and I'll drop by to say Olá.  Don't have too much fun without me.  Até breve {see you soon}.

xoxo
Chris

14 comments :

  1. Are you coming to Portugal? how exciting!! have a great time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great holiday.
    LOOOOOve the picture..
    xx sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. shoes are not enought for me<!! have a nice holidays and have much fun!
    i'll wait your retourn
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe flight and an AMAZING trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fantastic trip! Have fun and relax a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Au Revoir! Enjoy your vacation!! have a blast ;) Até breve XOX Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. safe trip,friend!!!!

    p.s. three pairs of shoes? that's all!!! how will you survive?! ;) i am seriously the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww have a great vacation sweetie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a safe trip and an amazingly wonderful time away :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. have an amazing trip! You will be missed, but I can't wait to see what guest posters you have lined up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have the best time, my love! You totally deserve this :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your vacation! I wish I could run away somewhere nice right about now too.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished