Monday, July 25, 2011

{guest post} coral crush from lanalou style

Hi there, this is Lana from lanalou style and I'm so happy to be guest posting here today while Chris takes a well deserved break! It was fun to pretend I was a wedding planner for a day and see where my fancy took me. Varying shades of coral, tangerine and pink caught my eye which look beautiful against mint green, dove grey and of course white. I love the idea of using a few soft hues together and then adding just one bolder colour for more of a punch. Can someone please invite me to a wedding inspired by these colours sometime soon?! I hope you enjoy...
Image credits: from Left to right: 1) BHLDN, 2) Think Runway, 3 & 4) Style Me Pretty, 5) Style Me Pretty, 7) Jose Villa, 8) Jose Villa
Image Credits: 1) Style Me Pretty, 2) Jose Villa, 3) Jose Villa

20 comments :

  1. Beautiful imagery! Thanks for sharing - off to check out your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous collage! Lovely post Lana:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! i love that oversized balloon! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lana I Love! This is a gorgeous inspiration piece, pretty but still classy. Brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post Lana! I have such a big style crush on coral at the moment. And if you DO get to go to a coral wedding soon, please tell me!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful inspiration with a fantastic color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. swooning over this gorgeous post! love coral!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the colors! Gorgeous inspiration. Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. And here we are, graced with the beauty of coral again! I don't think I'll ever tire of this color now... it's so beautiful and bright. :) I must say that table setting with the lamps are gorgeous, by the way.

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely gorgeous colors and inspiration board!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got coral lingerie in the mail this morning and I love how this board is the perfect compliment! I'm can't help myself this summer-it's the perfect shade!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a beautiful color! makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all the lovely comments, it seems coral is definitely still a favourite! And thanks again, Chris, for having me over on your blog!x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just love, love the coral colors and beautiful cakes!

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! I just had a labor day weekend bride inquire about a coral color scheme! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, this is my favorite. Never knew how much I liked coral before.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! Coral is one of my favorite colors used in weddings... this board is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love these colors :X gorgeous combination :X love these cakes

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everyone loves it when folks come together and share views.
    Great blog, keep it up!

    Also visit my web site :: wedding shower gifts ()

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished