Monday, August 29, 2011

{#167} southern pizzazz

{colors} kelly green, white & black
{description} I'm still having trouble getting back to the blogging flow and Hurricane Irene didn't help either so I'm going to share a board I created a few weeks ago for my sweet friend, Courtney Dial from {Pizzazzerie}. She asked if I would create one to assist her in planning for her June 2012 wedding. Of course I jumped at the opportunity. Courtney knew exactly what she wanted... a sophisticated color palette of black and white stripes and kelly green accents with traditional southern flair. 
{photos} bowtie cake {martha stewart weddings} sunhat {harwell photography} paper fans {martha stewart weddings} dress {sarah seven} stripe parasol and bowtie pooch {jose villa}  favor boxes {martha stewart weddings} pineapple drink stirrer {sweet & saucy} green glassware {rebecca hansen} place card bundles {bride’s cafe} bouquet {martha stewart wedding}

16 comments :

  1. i love that top right dress! so flowy and gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pop of green against the b&w!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. I am soooo into black and white right now. We just bought a black and white graphic area rug for our dining room. This post reminds me to make sure we have lots of leaf =y green plants around to accent the area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the black and white, you can't get much classier than that!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Gasp* This is impossibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This board is just heavenly! The color scheme is classic and the details are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This board is so nice, it even has a design suggestion for the furry member of the family! :) How precious. And I really love that black and white umbrella too, by the way. Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know if you know this yet about me, but I have an addiction to black and white striped ribbons. And umbrellas. So you can imagine what this inspiration board is doing to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The black & white stripes look so crisp and chic! Very pretty with the touches of green. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished