Monday, September 12, 2011

{#170} amber + lace

Who's ready for some autumn inspiration boards? I tried working on some light and summery boards but they weren't quite adding up so I moved on to work on this one instead. I first came across that dried pineapple flower photo weeks ago on Pinterest and instantly inspired. I love the delicate lacy details and the bits of amber sprinkled throughout the board.  Why can't autumn be here already?  

{colors} amber, lace, wheat
{photos} tablescape {aaron delisie} dried pineapple flower {annie's eats} lace doily {brooke boling photography} bouquet {la dolce vita} paper fan {jessica johnston photography} hair accessory {twigs & honey}  bride w/horse {finnrose photography} lace gloves {wildflowers photography} autumn scene {this is glamorous} 

29 comments :

  1. So pretty...I love the amber. Keeping the color story simple makes it so chic. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! I love that table setting.. it's one of my faves!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the contrast of the rustic details and the lace...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bottom left photo of the bride and the horse at dusk is just magical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the balance of textures and fall like colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo love love love!! So excited for Fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love! can't believe fall is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous for fall. Loving the dried pineapple flower and the tablesetting

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is TOTALLY up my alley! I'm so in love with this! it's one of my favorites of yours for sure!

    xo, chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous board Chris! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! That dried pineapple shot was by my friend Andrea Bricco, and was made by Heather Wong of the scootabaker. I was there during that shoot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is PERFECTTTTTTTT for autumn. I'm totally ready for it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love this. And those gold goblets look like the ones I used last weekend for florals for a wedding I did.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You just add a splash of gold to my life ;) stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this would be so very perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you make me want to get married again...like every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a serious crush on this board-gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'm ready! so beautiful board as always
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  19. That amber in those goblets is simply perfect! So rich and striking!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes! Weddings with horses rock! Great photography, and I LOVE those gloves :) So many wonderful things you can have in weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i just want to jump in that photo and hop onto the horse to ride away in the september evening. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This palette is gorgeous! Love the delicateness that the lace provides, and the colors are just stunning! C:

    ReplyDelete
  23. I adore this! Amber is so fall perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished