Thursday, October 6, 2011

{#174} lovely lake como

A few weeks ago I guest blogged over at {Anastasia Marie} and shared this board with her readers.  That breathtaking Lake Como image was what kicked off today's inspiration board. I instantly fell in love with it and my head began spinning with so many ideas. I began picturing a dreaming estate with views to the lake, of course! during the harvesting of the grapes. It's warm, soft and romantic everything a wedding should be! 

{destination} lake como, italy
{colors} grape, fig, linen and chocolate
{photos} iced honey mascarpone & almond cake with fig salad {gormet recipes} cork heart {lovely morning} lake como {ca interiors} long table{idiy} boutonniere {martha stewart weddings} confetti garland {kristina marie} floral arrangement/lantern { beaux arts photographie via style me pretty} frozen grapes & chocolate {jamie oliver} paper fan  {anushe low photography} garter{austin weddings}

21 comments :

  1. ah, I miss Italy! gorg board, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This board is beyond gorgeous - I just want to step right into each one. Loving the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the unexpected purple of this lake wedding! most are some shade of blue or green or brown, but this is so pretty. makes total sense with the harvesting of the grapes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty color palette. I just want to dive into that lake...& also eat that fig cake...

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a dreamy color palette :)

    xo, chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris, I'm from Como!
    I live in this beautiful town and I lova my lake so much!
    Thank you for this post :)

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lake Como is seriously a dream. Great board...I am inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful board - love all the pops of purple in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous board! I'd love to visit there one day. Whenever I hear 'Lake Como' I think George Clooney :) Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i seriously love this board, and that cork heart gets me every time! i need to make one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love how a destination inspired this board!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Divinely done! A perfect reverie that has brightened my day. Thank you for sharing your creativity. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know I love this board and the purples!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is the prettiest inspiration board I've ever seen! Now I'll spend my weekend dreaming of jumping inside this page!! Or... planning a trip to Lake Como I suppose haha!

    ~ Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely palette! For some reason it makes me feel hungry, haha! Ah—it's probably that lovely cake's doing.

    Nicky of JAF Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous!!! wow way to make me love purple for once!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How did I miss this!! That lake como shot is amazing... it's on my must visit list!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished