Tuesday, November 29, 2011

{shop the inspiration} winter shimmer

There is something about this time of year that I want every single item to shimmer & shine. Inspired by yesterday's inspiration board, Winter Shimmer I gathered a few pretties that will make you and your decor sparkle. 

feather hair fascinator {loboheme} gold velvet pillow {pier 1} ring {pree brulee} flats {dsw}
 metallic leaf garland {crate & barrel}  nail polish "shifting power" {essie} ornamants {macy's}

Pree Brulee is a postcards & pretties sponsor

14 comments :

  1. gold is my favorite! great roundup. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh love these, and I love the jacket too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these. I'm kind of obsessed with gold shimmer right now, and I really want a manicure with that Essie polish for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo very inspiring. Gold is an amazing color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving gold lately! I think I may have to add that gold polish to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving gold this season. That nail polish is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love. The gold + sparkle is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those flats are a must have!! And the fascinator is beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous fascinator and gold cardi! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished