Friday, December 9, 2011

{happy friday} holiday must haves

Happy Friday, friends!  On Monday, I had the pleasure to guest blog over at {Valley & Co.} and shared my Holiday Must Haves.  If you missed it check out the post here.  Last week I mentioned that I was contemplating whether or not I should put up my tree because I was waiting on my painters. Well that plan went to hell. Early Saturday morning, I received a call from them telling me that they will be here bright and early Monday morning. Thanks for the heads up!  I spent my whole weekend packing my stuff and moving/covering furniture.  Needless to say that my tree is still MIA and I'm not a happy camper. So this weekend I'm going to put EVERYTHING back in it's place and hopefully have time to finally deck the halls.

 favorite links of the week...


  1. Ummmm hi. Yup, I'm going to need one of everything you just pictured. And maybe two of the donut holes picture.

    ~Stop Me if You've Heard This One

  2. I still can't get over how gorgeous that dress is!!!!

  3. I'm sorry you guys still don't have a tree! We're planning to pick ours up this weekend, but we'll see...we're flying out in just two weeks, so it seems a little silly to leave our tree so underloved!

  4. Love the pics! I'll take one of each!!

  5. You're a sweetie for including my boys in your round-up! Did I get you with the Gos? xx

  6. NSync's "Merry Christmas Happy Holidays" gets stuck in my head at least 5x/holiday season.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished