Friday, December 9, 2011

{happy friday} holiday must haves

Happy Friday, friends!  On Monday, I had the pleasure to guest blog over at {Valley & Co.} and shared my Holiday Must Haves.  If you missed it check out the post here.  Last week I mentioned that I was contemplating whether or not I should put up my tree because I was waiting on my painters. Well that plan went to hell. Early Saturday morning, I received a call from them telling me that they will be here bright and early Monday morning. Thanks for the heads up!  I spent my whole weekend packing my stuff and moving/covering furniture.  Needless to say that my tree is still MIA and I'm not a happy camper. So this weekend I'm going to put EVERYTHING back in it's place and hopefully have time to finally deck the halls.

 favorite links of the week...

7 comments :

  1. Ummmm hi. Yup, I'm going to need one of everything you just pictured. And maybe two of the donut holes picture.

    ~Stop Me if You've Heard This One

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't get over how gorgeous that dress is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you guys still don't have a tree! We're planning to pick ours up this weekend, but we'll see...we're flying out in just two weeks, so it seems a little silly to leave our tree so underloved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! I'll take one of each!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a sweetie for including my boys in your round-up! Did I get you with the Gos? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. NSync's "Merry Christmas Happy Holidays" gets stuck in my head at least 5x/holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished