Thursday, December 1, 2011

{pretty palette} chartreuse + gray

Last month I came across my very first journal that I kept with idea before I began P&P. I actually thought I  tossed it but there it was scribbled up with inspiration board ideas and different color palette combinations that I loved.  So I decided to bring {Pretty Palettes} to life and make it a new series {technically not new because I did ONE back in September 2009 and never went forward with it until now}.  I know...bad blogger!! I hope they can help you decide on a color scheme for your wedding, party or even home decor. 
{colors} chartreuse, gray, teal & smoke
{photos} wrapped gifts {bhg}  chartreuse skirt {boden} ornaments {cox & cox} centerpieces {martha stewart weddings}

17 comments :

  1. Your pretty palette is a very nice idea and would be very helpful for anyone who might have a problem of what color should he or she choose or decide on whenever planning for a certain event. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually wore this color combo the other day! its one of my current favorites. The ornaments are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sophisticated and modern! I am excited to see your new Pretty Palette feature, and look forward to more! Your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo, adore this palette. Especially the Boden model w/the hint of corally pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love chartreuse - always have, always will!! Gorgeous combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful combo, Chris. So elegant and fresh! Chartreuse is a beautiful color. Very chic with the gray!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love this color combination. It's unexpected for the holidays but looks so chic and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this palette, and the new feature-horray for great old ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes yes yes! love this feature and love this palette! Especially that ornament photo...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I secretly love chartreuse. Especially once I learned how to spell it without looking it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anything with grey in it gets my vote ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh good color combo...I never thought to marry these two!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I should've seen this before I made all my chartreuse cards! http://www.etsy.com/listing/86781216/letterpress-orange-and-green-flower-card?ref=pr_shop

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished