Thursday, November 8, 2012

{#199} turquoise + copper

I can't speak for everyone but I can't get enough of rustic weddings but sometime I like a more refined look. Adding a little spark and shine brings this autumn inspiration board to another level. 

colors | copper, turquoise, gold
photos | tablesetting {martha stewart weddings} leaf headband {elizabeth messina} mini panettone {martha stewart} wheat boutonniere {the knot} cake & bouquet {martha stewart} skeleton keys {chelsea nicole} copper leaf gourds {martha stewart} dress 

13 comments :

  1. Ohhh stop it!!!! This is gorgeous!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely palette and I would see well some peach in it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this color duo. The glitz in the copper adds the perfect touch for autumn weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Neat post. There's a problem together with your web site in web explorer, might check this? IE still is the marketplace leader and a huge portion of other folks will pass over your excellent writing because of this problem.
    My web site: premature ejaculation affecting life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially love the idea of spray painting natural objects to match your color scheme. The pears look beautiful.

    Where is the last dress pictured from and where can I find a full picture? Even from the small thumbnail included I am intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous look!!!!Especially that dress, the waist part embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These two colors make me have a feeling of royal. I like the combinations.
    Raining Blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect, really love these colors: copper, turquoise and gold!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished