Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mini hiatus

Hello friends,
I just wanted to let you know that P&P is still on but in a mini hiatus. Unfortunately 2013 started out pretty bad when my complete world (my computer) crashed and when I mean crashed I mean I lost everything!!!! I tried my hardest to see if I could recover my photos/files/ sanity but its all lost. Word to the wise...back up your files!!!! At first I thought it was a sign to just give up but I miss THIS. So, slowly but surely I'm reorganizing my blog and hopefully will be back and running soon.
Xoxo
Chris

6 comments :

  1. Oh no, I'm so sorry! Pulling out my external drive now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love, I feel your pain... I've lost more than half of Sparkle & Hay... but I have thrown in the towel... at least on that blog for the time being... who knows, maybe I'll find your strength to re-build someday too.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you and your lovely inspires! Sending you good vibes for a beautiful return with new horizons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to your return! Love visiting your blog, excited to see whats in store for the new P&P

    Best from all of us at www.instyledeals.com

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I know the feeling hope you come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no!!! I hope you will be back soon!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished