Friday, March 24, 2017

SIGNATURE SIP | Rosemary Honey & Grapefruit Spritzer

Photo + Recipe |  Tending the Table
 
 I'm that girl that literally kills every house plant I own.  There's no hope for me at all, and I love my mom for believing that one day I wont overwater or totally neglect the plant. Luckily when it comes to herbs I do pretty well.  So when I come across herb infused cocktail, I get super excited because I can use my fresh herbs.  Today's  signature sip is light and refreshing, perfect to welcoming Spring.
 
 
ROSEMARY HONEY & GRAPEFRUIT SPRITZER

 
INGREDIENTS
2/3 cup honey
4  sprigs rosemary
1 1/4 cups freshly squeezed grapefruit juice (from about 5 grapefruit)
crushed ice
soda water
rosemary sprigs and grapefruit wedges to garnish
 
 
INSTRUCTIONS
Combine the honey and rosemary in a small pot and gently heat over medium-low until the honey just begins to bubble around the edges, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let steep for 5-10 minutes. Meanwhile fill 4 glasses with crushed ice. Once the honey has cooled slightly, remove the sprigs of rosemary and transfer 1/4 cup of the infused honey to a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the grapefruit juice and shake vigorously until combined and frothy. Divide the mixture between the glasses and top with soda water. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and grapefruit wedges.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished