Tuesday, February 23, 2010

{#59} love and lemoncello inspiration board

{destination} almafi coast, italy
{colors} lemon yellow, white sugar
{description} i finally tried lemoncello for the very first time and {wow}. this italian dessert digestif made with lemon zest, alcohol and sugar looks pretty but it packs a punch. i knew i wanted to create a board that reminded me of italy's almafi coast because that where this pretty little drink comes from. just sit back and imagine sitting in a italian cafe sipping this sweet delicious drink.
{photos} lemon sugar and lemon wedding cake{martha stewart} soft yellow dress {samuelle} outdoor table setting {one love photo} canopy cake table {rebecca thuss} ballet shoes {brides} mini vase centerpiece, lemon /menu {the knot} wedding dress {martha stewart weddings} ruffle wedding dress {lundlund bersa} white calla lilly and yellow roses bouquet {the knot} favor boxes {rebecca thuss} sugared lemon centerpiece {martha stewart weddings} lemoncello, yellow and white stripe awning {truly smitten}

3 comments :

  1. yummy, i love this lemony yellow baord! it just makes me want to smile and dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Lemon is one of my colors, so this was great inspiration for me! So fresh and yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I missed this board...how did that happen? I LOVE the Almalfi Coast...one of my all time favorite places I've been! And the Lemoncello is so perfect!!! Love everything about this board!!!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished