Friday, July 29, 2011

{guest post} pretty summer signature drinks from dandelion & grey

With Summer in full swing, my thoughts immediately go to sweet backyard weddings, festive barbecues and lazy days. For Summer brides looking to provide a fun & tasty drink for their guests to enjoy, I've included recipes to 3 of my absolute favorites! 
{ Style your cocktail with }
Sip & Repeat....Cheers!

photo credits:
Grapefruit Cocktail: Once Wed
Drink Menu: Jose Villa
Drinks in Mason Jars with Grey Striped Straws: Sarah Yates Photography
Bride with Citrus Colored Bouquet: Jose Villa via The Blue House
The Bee's Knees Cocktail: Style Me Pretty
Cherry Blossom Garnished Cocktail: Pinterest 
Window Pane Menu: Martha Stewart Weddings
Pitcher & Ladle: Anna Williams
Picnic Table: Kate MacPhearson Via Once Wed

17 comments :

  1. yumm. weddings and alcohol. two of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great guest post! those cocktails look so tasty! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see you over here Erin! This post is divine. Bookmarking the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These each look delicious and refreshing! Yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmm! Love these and craving a cocktail even though it's not even 10 am :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! The Flying Fig?! What fun! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A girl after my own heart-I love a good French 75 and a Hemingway daiquiri, but I'm going to have to try a Flying Fig this weekend-cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post, but most of all love how detailed all the shots are!

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing, they look so yum, would definitely try them


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  11. These all sound so refreshing and amazing! I can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a post I appreciate a lot. I've been wanting to try mixing drinks but couldn't actually come up with what I wanted. Thank you for sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow the first one sounds amazing! I'm a gin girl, so I'm always looking for things made with gin! :) Can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nothing better than a cold libation on a hot summer day. It is the perfect complement and gift to your beloved wedding guests.

    Alessandra from Idojour.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of these drinks look amazing... but my fave has got to be...French 75. I am going to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished