Thursday, July 28, 2011

{guest post} steal worthy bouquets from glamour & grace

Hello wonderful Postcards & Pretties readers! This is Megan from Glamour and Grace and I am honored to guest post while Chris is away! Today I thought I'd share a fabulous Steal Worthy Idea! Fruit is a really great option when wanting to save on florals. I love seeing bright green apples, chic citrus, and rich pomegranates used in wedding decor. It adds such a fun and playful element. When I saw these bouquets, I was blown away! Blackberries used as flowers! It is so completely elegant and unexpected. I love all of the tones, from soft green and pink to a deep purple. Plus, they would be a great little snack during all of the pictures! Totally a steal worthy idea!

13 comments :

  1. Dear Megan, this is so beautyful, show deep sweet feelings.. well done! (p.s I love the white bride)
    :)

    Pre Wedding Diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha imagine the bridesmaids just popping a few berries in their mouth in between pictures. that'd make for a few good photographs im sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tire of looking at bouquets! Thanks!!

    Joyce Goeppinger
    Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely roundup...the purple one is beautiful for a fall wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use blackberries! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so unique :X and looks so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished