Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{guest post} yellow party palette from the sweetest occasion

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be stopping by while Chris is on vacation. Today I'm sharing a pretty, summer-inspired color palette showcasing Chris's favorite color - yellow! Yellow is seriously such an awesome color. It's joyful and really super versatile - it can be preppy, incredibly sophisticated or really modern depending on how you play it up. Here I paired it with the softest whisper of sky blue and pretty neutrals for a look that is fresh, summery and timeless.




14 comments :

  1. ooh those burlap love bags are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the sweet shades of yellow! v pretty. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. yelloe is my fav colour and this is a pretty inspiartion
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. such sweet little bags, and a beautiful color pallet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty. Yellow is my favorite too! And I love when one of my favorite blogs guestposts on one of my other favorite blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweet color palette! It's life a soft summer breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the yellow. It's my very favorite color and so underrated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous-I love a little sunny yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favorite colors as well. This is just gorgeous. Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This board makes you smile just looking at it! Love the contrast with the "linen" and "kraft" tones!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished