Monday, September 26, 2011

{#172} pretty + playful polka dots

Thank you all for your kind words. Your words mean so much to me. Each and every one of hold a special place in my heart. I've had this board sitting out waiting for it to be completed for the longest and I finally managed to finish it.  I simply adore this board...it's one of my faves. The playful polka dots details are so pretty and not commonly seen in weddings and when they're used in this soft and delicate color palette makes me love them even more.

{colors} light pink, white, gold
{photos} dresses {oh hello friend} protea cake {once wed} polka dot tablecloth {style me pretty} veil {sibo designs} ribbon tree {kellie kano photography} swiss dot gown {jackie wonders via sweet & saucy} dots wall {martha stewart weddings} bouquet {elizabeth messina} jewelry {martha stewart weddings}

20 comments :

  1. This is beautiful...that Ivy and Aster gown is my all time favorite, and the polka dot tablecloth is adorable! I love that all the polka dots are so subtle and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this board! So sweet! The bridal gown is adorable with the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love this! Soft and feminine but playful and fun. This is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dotty wedding dress is sooooo beautiful! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this, especially the dotty tablecloth and the touches of sparkle.
    Sending big hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love polka dots they are the perfect mix of innocence and sophistication in this board. And the Veil from Sibo designs is divine, I love it! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must admit I never realized I'd love polkadots on a wedding gown until I saw this palette! It's just darling! :)

    Reese of JAF Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that wedding dress in the left corner. So much, in fact, that I remember seeing it when it was published in a real wedding for the first time! Beautiful board :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful. That tree in the brick space is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the soft neutral colors with the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The polka dots are so sweet and elegant, yet fun and playful at the same time! Love this board.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the dress is so lovely! adorable board - polka dots are always lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lady, this board is H E A V E N. And I don't normally type my words so wonky, so you know I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Polka dots are seriously the best!!

    xo, chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving these delicate polka dots! Oh so special.

    ~ Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore this board.... so romantic and feminine!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished