Friday, March 2, 2012

{happy friday}

Hey friends! Gosh, I can't believe that my last post was on Tuesday!! I'm a bad blogger. I wish I had a good reason for being MIA but I don't. I've been completely stressed out from work and to be honest when I get home all I want to do is pass out on the couch.  Hopefully this weekend I can charge my batteries and get back to the swing of things. Before I head out I want to wish my parents a belated wedding anniversary. Thirty seven years and they're still going strong! xo

5 comments :

  1. What a nice post! Love the old photo, and such fun links! Happy 37 years to your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris - it's been a while. It's a miracle you post as much as you do...give yourself a break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a fabulous blogger :) and even fabulous bloggers need a little R&R! Hope work gets less stressful for you very soon! And Happy Anniversary to your parents! How very special ... 37 years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only one this week has been tough on! Enjoy the weekend and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy having a rest!! Sometimes it is just needed, without any real reason, so go with it! And congratulations to your folks :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Design by Get Polished